Do you know of any mining related issues affecting your community. Is there a company you think does not have a mining licence but is actively involved in mining activities in your community? Well, iReport gives you the opportunity to report any such problems for the attention of the National Minerals Agency (NMA). We will do everything possible to get back to you in an effort to resolve this problem.

Report from an iReport Form

    Details of the Reporter

  • Details of the issue